Digital Governors – programmable control system for steam turbine applications. 505E designates a system designed for extraction steam turbine control. 505 controls use different hardware and software systems than do the other 500 series controls. The 505 is distinguished by the use of a single memory board and is built into a standard cabinet.
Designed to operate single-extraction and/or admission steam turbines of all sizes and applications. The unique PID structure of the 505E makes it ideal for use in the control parameters such as turbine speed, turbine load, turbine inlet pressure, exhaust header pressure, extraction or admission header pressure or tie-line power.
• Field-configurable steam turbine controller
• Integrated operator control panel
• Problem indicator logic
• Easy to use menu format with large LED display
• Modbus® Communications
• Valve decoupling and protection
Based on the 505 and 505E but designed to control double automatic extraction/admission steam turbines.
• Simplex or dual redundant models
• Integrated turbine control and protection
• Automatic start/stop routines
• OEM qualified algorithms
The latest version of the 505.
For more information on our services get in touch