The Woodward 723 Digital Control can be programmed to suit applications requiring two magnetic pickups or proximity switches as the hardware includes two speed inputs. It also includes four analogue inputs, three analogue outputs, eight discrete inputs and three discrete outputs, all of which can be programmed to satisfy the application.
The control can be used in load sharing systems
The 723 control requires the following power supply input voltages, with 40 watts as the nominal power consumption at rated voltage:
• 18–40 Vdc (24 or 32 Vdc nominal)—low voltage controls
• 90–150 Vdc (125 Vdc nominal)—high voltage controls
The 723PLUS Digital Control is an enhanced version of the 723. It manages and controls reciprocating engines (gas, diesel, or dual fuel) used in power generation, marine propulsion and industrial engine and process markets.
The 723PLUS control requires the same power supply input voltages as the 723 model.
• 32-bit microprocessor
• 1 Watch Window or hand held programmer communication port
• 2 serial ports with Modbus® * and Servlink protocol choices
• 2 local operating network (LON® **)
• UL/cUL Class 1
• Bureau Veritas for Vessels
• Det Norske Veritas for marine applications Temp Class B
• Germanischer Lloyd & Lloyds register of shipping certification
• Registro Italiano Navale compliance with RINA type approval system
• European Union (EU) compliant with EMC and low voltage directive
For more information on our services get in touch